- June 20, 2018
- Posted by: Adela Smadea
- Category: Marketing
By this point, it’s already clear as day that we’re at the peak of the digital era. Whether it’s smartphones, television or computers, very few days pass by without using technology in one way or another. As marketers, it’s our duty to follow the crowd and focus our strategies towards the latest trends.
Just like traditional marketing, high-quality digital marketing begins with documentation. Although certain campaigns may seem easy to apply to your company, it’s best to know the facts before making any moves.
Today, I’ll give you an insight at some crucial digital marketing stats and facts. Although less-known, this series of facts will change the way you see digital marketing and how you design your future strategies.
Let’s check them out and bring an upgrade to our company in the virtual environment!
Digital Marketing Statistics:
- 93% of online experiences begin with a Search Engine.
- Minimum 2 million blog posts are published every day.
- 82% of customers conduct research online, retailers say.
Google Advertising Statistics:
- Most marketers spend their digital ads on Google.
- Most of the revenue generated through Display Advertising is coming from ads placed next to search results.
- Google has tracked 4 billion store visits from ad clicks alone.
Social Media Marketing Statistics:
- 81% of millennials check their Twitter account at least once a day.
- 22% of the total world population uses Facebook.
- 75% of males and 83% of females are active on Facebook constantly.
Video Marketing Statistics:
- More than 600 million hours of videos are watched on Youtube every day.
- 87% of digital marketers use video content to promote their business.
- On Twitter, about 82% of users watch video content regularly.